Friday, January 23, 2004

Hello all my dear adoring fans. I just got home from BB awhile ago, and I somehow managed to hurt my back. It's not too bad though. 1st rant- DO TEACHERS THINK THAT THEIR CLASS IS THE ONLY CLASS THAT WE HAVE? I mean, every class that I have gave me at least an hour of homework, or more. I finished French... almost, only one section left. I have done the math homework, but I still have to study for my quiz on Mon. I have to finish my english book, and then write a paper about it next week. I have to read 15 pages in SS, which based on how long it took me to read 10 pgs. it will take me about 3 hours to read those pages and take notes tomorrow, and did I mention, SCIENCE! I have a wrksht., a paper due Fri., and a model due next mon. Maybe I should just fall asleep now, and never wake up. Then I have a BB practice/lunch tomorrow, and then I have BB games two days next week. Luckily, they are morning practices.

2nd rant- I DON'T LIKE HAVING EIGHTH GRADERS PLAY WITH US! Now, I know that it is nice to actually have a sub, but I found out that if an eighth grader comes, our coach has to let them play, and most of them are very bad. I also had a bad night, the refs wouldn't call anything, so I kept getting fouled, and I never got to shoot free-throws. Also, he put 3 of them in, so we had 3 posts, and no point guard. It didn't work very well. Then I had to film the game, which I might add I was very bad at, and then my dad came and made me leave early, so here I am, sitting on my couch writing things that nobody really cares about.

3rd rant- I HATE AOL!! A LOT! Every time I try to talk online, this little menu comes up saying that I need to resign in again, so I go and sign in again. Then about 2 minutes later, the screen comes back. It's very frustrating. I am almost beginning to believe my dad's naive and biased views about this "wonderful" company. I thought that nothing could be THAT annoying, apparently I was wrong. If AOL is a publicly traded company then the stockholder's should show the company how much everyone hates them so they will change their policies.

The only okay thing that happened today was that ScsF and BjsS weren't in French, so it was nice, and since there was a substitute, CoroJ was happy, and or talkative. I am getting really tired right now, so final thought- Can homework actually, literally kill you? BL. NP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home