Thursday, January 22, 2004

I should probably be in bed now, but I had to copy "A tale of Two cities" for SA tomorrow. Just what I needed, another after school commitment. Today.. Or yesterday, was a very good day. BjsS got yelled at today in QB practice, so I laughed very hard, and I did marginally well in French, so I passed all my finals. Now, if only I could survive the next month. The only truly annoying thing that happened to me today, besides the totally horrible now French class (Why does a French class at my school have 18 kids?.... The world may never know.) was that ArcF was saying, "NP, you are so smart.. Don't answer the questions so quickly, switch grades." Then StrS chimes in on one, and says something similar to what ArcF says, although I can forgive StrS because it was her B-day. I should probably write more, but I'm tired, so final thought: Can you manage your time, if you have no time to spare, and feel as if time is slipping away? BL. NP. PS. Yuki, I know MY blogs aren't interesting, but when you spend over a page talking about Alien movies, there is a problem somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home