Okay, something is apparently very wrong with the comment system. Not that I care. I prefer to revel in my biased opinions without fear of being persecuted. Anyways, I want to tell all of you who were in the debate yesterday that I pity you, but at the same time I despise you. Because of you, I had to spend all day in study halls with nothing to do. I should have studied for tests in the classes that I have tests in, but I was a procrastinator and didn't.
Then I went to piano, which I actually practiced for, then I had to go to the chiropractor for the third time this week, since I had absolutely nothing else to do that day. But at least for awhile, while there were electrodes making my muscles less tense, I fell asleep. Then I had basketball, where I had a good game. Since a girl had to go to her cousin's wedding, BrAF got to play with varsity, so I got to start... finally! I got the first basket of the game, and was very proud of myself. Then I was running so much, because nobody else was, that I started hyperventalating, so I had to be taken out of the game. We were playing the team with a water fall named after them that sounds like someone is laughing. Ha Ha Ha.
Anyways, it was a very close game and with a minute left we were behind by a few points. I went up for the shot, and got fouled. I got to shoot two free throws. The first one went in, and we were only behind by one. Then the other team rebounded, but a eighth grader stole the ball, and made the layup, and we were up by one and the game was over. It was a very good victory. But then varsity lost, so it was a little sad. And then we had practice today, which was a non-practice because the coach spent the entire time talking with each person on varsity, so GoKF and I spent most of the practice playing around the world.
Then, I went home and slept for a few hours, and now am attempting to procrastinate working on my project. I also have other homework and two tests to study for. A couple of rants to end the blog.
1. Mr. RS, PE teacher, was at the game last night, which was a little bizarre. However, the funny part is that he had a huge bag of McDonald's sitting beneath him, and I can't imagine how much food was in there. That's very strange, or maybe not.
2. LT, I wouldn't worry about not doing a good job commanding other people. It may not be your personality to try and control other people. I personally would have told everyone to stop, and said, "Wait until someone is done with statement and then you can comment on it. And if they didn't, I would not let them talk again. I would say, "What do you have to say?" and "Mr. Whoever, if you keep interrupting, you won't get a turn?" But, LT, that's not what you would do, just like you use a telephone voice when you answer QB questions. Everybody has different personalities, and some people just aren't good at making other people listen to them all the time, I'm certainly not at times. Could you imagine someone very shy, trying to command everyone in the room? It's not very logical, and it's not in their personality.
3. I am going to die next week. I have a game on Mon, Tues, Fri, two tests on Tues. and I don't know when I am going to be able to sleep. I have a paper I have to write, two chapters I have to read for SS, a paper I have to write for Cult., review work I have to do for Math, I have to read a college-level analysis of a speech... oh and my DNA model. AND it's Super Bowl weekend. How unfair. I thought freshman year was supposed to be easy, I guess I was wrong. Okay, that's about it. Final thought: If the school keeps telling us that we should relax and not be busy all the time, why do they give us as much homework as possible? BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home