I will write quickly and hopefully condense all I can because I have a Dr. Phil test tomorrow, and I need to study.
1. I have no idea what my schedule will be next year and I am trying to figure it out. I hate not knowing what I am going to do, and I wish I could figure it out. If you have any solutions tell me or email me.
2. I don't know what I should do regarding this spring. I have pretty much decided not to do golf, but now I just found out that there is an AAU BB team at Blake this year, and I think it would be fun to play on that, but I also want to play softball, so as I said before I am confused. I will probably end up doing both.
3. My French teacher, although I know deep down inside is really trying to help, is giving us a test on Mon.... Oh wait, don't I have a Science test then too. Busy weekend for me. Anyways, the test is going to be on a confusing verb tense we just learned and there is an oral... Did I forget to mention that I have no French speaking ability. I also have a meeting for a summer BB camp this weekend, so I get to be very busy. I also have to go see the movie Miracle because it is about Minnesota guys.
4. I dislike how everyone is going to the guys hockey game for a few reasons. One- most of the kids going are really kids who should be at home studying, otherwise they are going to fail the test tomorrow, although, for some reason, I don't think they care. Two- the girls team is playing so much better than the boys, and on the last home game for the seniors, they only had about ten or twenty fans. I think that is really sad.
5. Has anyone else seen the Merchant of Venice movie? To complain about it- it is set in Victorian England about 200 yrs. after Shakespeare lived, and you can't understand half of them, and Lancelet has a Cockney accent that is one big slur of words. It was so boring that HuBF fell asleep and everyone started laughing at her because she looked so funny. At the same time, HaKF fell asleep, so whenever I looked back, there were people sleeping. Even my teacher fell asleep. I don't think she likes this book very much. Suffice to say, I hope we never have to watch that movie again.
Well, I need to go learn about the art, government and religion of all of the former roman empire throughout the middle ages. How fun. It's actually horrible because I know soo much more about it than Dr. Phil teaches us. It's actually hard when I try to explain things to people. Final thought: Who should have more fans- the championship team, or the team that has more publicity? BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home