Well, I'm back from Beni Hana's and still have no idea what I'm doing. First, I was awoken (awakened?) early for me during break (10 am!) and was forced to drive to Simbladen High School. Does anyone one know where this is? I didn't think so. In the school, there is a room with very interesting posters.
Basketball- We played Simbladen, who weren't very good, so of course we.... lost. I was almost surprised, but seeing as how we missed around 10 layups (which are supposed to be the easiest shots in basketball), and only lost by 6 or so, I was pretty happy. Based on past results, losing by about 30 in the first game, and now 6 in the second game, tomorrow we should win by about 24 points! Although there is a very small possiblity of that happening.
1st dinner- I was invited to my coach's house. Naturally, it is a beautiful house in the middle of SCS. There I ate very good meatballs and pasta, and had some cake that wasn't great, even though it was made from that mix that you buy in a box, which I thought was impossible to ruin. I WAS WRONG! I only said around 10 words the entire time I was there, but it was still really fun because 2 sophmores and my coach kept teasing each other. Then I left.
2nd dinner- I was sitting at my dad's computer, responding to emails and desperately trying to figure out any way to change some of the horrendous colors that LT chose for my blog. I still wasn't able to figure out how to change some of them. Then I got told that the car should have left five minutes ago, and quickly left.
We got there, had to wait around 15 minutes for a couple to show up, who annoyed us thoroughly in about three minutes. Then it took another 10 minutes for the cook, or whatever you call those guys who flip the food, to come, and he wasn't very inventive with his show. Then the girl of the couple complained because she had said her order wrong and didn't have the right food, so my onions were undercooked. I don't understand why she was upset. They gave her lobster instead of shrimp, and she wanted the shrimp. Isn't that like wanting 1 piece of greasy 3-day old pizza instead of a 4-cheese & tomato pizza from CPK? I was still very hungry though, so I managed to eat a lot of the wonderful shrimp. I was very grateful he managed not to destroy them.
After- Then I went home, and went to the website of this mailing that I got today that wants me to go for two weeks this summer to a People to People Sports Ambassador Program which is in FRANCE and Switzerland. It looks a little interesting, and I would get to play basketball against many different Europeans. Then I went on the internet to look for a volunteer oppurtunity to become the perfect, well-rounded child. It was very hard work, and I found about 5 places in an hour. It was definitely a waste of time, which would be better spent studying or completing the forms my parents want me to fill out (NCS & GDS) Anyway, I hope you find all of my ramblings a little interesting. Thanks for reading. BL. NP
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home