Hello Everybody. I know no one is reading this because we are all too busy with our "extremely" important lives, but I thought I'd share my "two cents", or in my case, dollar. Since I haven't written in a while I am going to do a series of short, or perhaps long, interesting stories.
1. As some may remember, during grade meeting, we had to make valentines for our parents. Well... FrSF and me decided to send valentines to each other, but we couldn't let our homeroom teacher know we were sending them to each other, so we put our addresses on them, and then made up names for each other. My name was Sally Kowalski, and hers was Molly Ball. So then today, as I was going home from practice, my sister called and talked to my dad. He got off the phone, and said, "Do you know who Sally Kowalski is?" Apparently, the mail service didn't notice the name as a resident of our house, so they wrote a note on the front with a question mark. I am proud to know that our mail system actually looks at every name to make sure that it is correct. So, my sister opened it, and FrSF put jokes into that I thought were funny, but ever since then my sister has been giving me weird looks
2. Thanks to all of you AIM people who told me that I was supposed to download a program on to my computer. I didn't know about until today when I rode to MS and was talking to Yuki. So, now I have to download something on to my computer. Thanks again
3. I have SOO much homework over the weekend. I just finished doing 23 problems about trig. How much more confusing can it be? I understand the basic ideas, but put them into problems and it does not have a good result. I think I did okay on my quiz though, I hope. For those of you who took it, I didn't like the first problem on the second page. I kept getting different answers depending on the way I did it. Then, I have to spend an hour writing journal entries for French. Fun, fun, fun, or amusant, amusant, amusant. Then, I have no science homework because I did all of it before today. I spent a little too much time writing my opinion about how Christianity is often ridiculed. Then, I wrote like a page for the last analysis question. Then, I have to take notes on the Northern Renaissance. How easy is this for me? That is one of my favorite time periods, and I've read like six or seven history books about it. Then, I have to do journal entries. We were supposed to do 4, but I only did two, and most didn't do any, so we have the weekend. Then I had my teacher proofread my paper on how Shakespeare portrays mercy as a necessary thing, and then says that mercy is a Christian feeling. Anyways, she decided to read it in front of the class. Does anyone else hate this?
4. Today for English, we got to go outside. I'm sure you all know the Greenhouse by our school, and the little wooden podium near it. Well, we decided to walk over there and perform our lines that we were supposed to memorize (This was after I had to go from the third to ground floor to get my books that 2 girls in my class dropped out the window) So, anyways, one girl wore a mini-skirt outside, two girls were wearing clogs, and a guy was in short sleeves. We all got very cold. It was really fun though.
5. Tomorrow, I get to get up early, drive my sister down to "Crimson, arm of bird" and drive back in time to go to practice at 11:30, then we go as a team to Big Bowl, and then I have to practice piano, and then go to piano. Then on Sat., Freshman were supposed to have a game, but too many kids got sick, so they cancelled it, but we all still have to go to the varsity game, but they are supposed to let the freshman play in the second half. If it is considered a varsity game, and I score points, that means that I get my name in the paper.... I think. Otherwise, I have absolutely nothing this weekend.
Okay, well I don't have much more to talk about except for the fact that I didn't like my grade for my DNA molecule. Final thought: "What is the measure of creativity, and how do you achieve perfection at it?" BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home