This has been the worst day in a series of bad days. I pray every day for the quarter to end, so I don't start failing all my classes. We lost our basketball game today. The captain was in tears because 1) it was her last game 2) she lost her last game by 20 pts. or 3) she missed her boyfriend's hockey game to lose her last game by 20 pts. Any one of these are fairly plausible ideas. I have conferences tomorrow. I'm going to Math, Sci., French, and SS. I need to go to Sci. and French b/c they are the classes that I'm not doing particularly well in. Of course, particularly well is a subjective term. I have a speech tournament on Sat. Need to practice for it. The only good thing about today was that we went to noodles, where I was interrogated by a bunch of weird looking kids from S.L.P.H.S. Then we went to WaLF house, and watched the last episode of the OC, which I saw last night, although, it is more funny watching it with other people. Then we went to the game and went on an hour bus ride. I was sort of sleeping, and when we got to "Biblical River", I felt like I was driving through a rural SoDak town. It was very creepy. At the game, there was an actual band there that tried to play modern songs. Very funny. Then we found out that they have 3 mascots. The Jaguars are the girls mascot, the "Hubmen" are the guys team, and the Panthers are the wrestling team. Yes, the wrestling team has its own mascot. Yet again, reminiscent of SoDak. I was getting really scared. During the game, I was upset, until I realized that it didn't matter whether or not they won b/c I wasn't really ever on Varsity, so it didn't affect me if they won or lost. I'm going to go read my book to hopefully combat my feelings that I have no reason to be optimistic, or happy, in my life, except for lunch. BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home