Even though M&M told me not to write on my blog, it is too hard to resist. I was supposed to go to basketball practice today at 12. I thought I was doing okay because I woke up at 8 and 9, and thought, "I can sleep for another hour, I'll be fine." I WAS WRONG. At 11:56 exactly, my dad woke me up saying, I guess you don't want to go to practice today." I had left the house by 12, and was only half an hour late to practice, which was fun. Now, I am going to rant, before I spend the rest of the day studying.
1. Am I the only one who doesn't know my exam schedule, and if so, HELP ME! At practice every one was like, "I have them then then and then, but not then" Then last night, we got a letter saying that they had posted the exam schedules around the school. Either I must be the most unobeservant person in school, or I'm blind, or they obviously didn't post them where I spend my time. Also, I'll probably get my math test back tomorrow, and I REALLY don't want it back.
2. About Yuki's observation of first class. Obviously you don't know, that most of the people who fly first class are business people who fly so much that NW upgrades them for free. My dad for example also has the option of upgrading me or my sister if we want to, for no extra cost, and if it isn't my turn I don't mind sitting in coach. You have to realize though, that my dad sat in coach for sooo many flights that he earned the right to sit in first class, and I am lucky enough to be related to someone who can upgrade for free, then I guess I'm just lucky.
3. Blogger does offer spell check as an option, and if Yuki cannot even spell steak right, then this is an amenity that he needs to use more often. I cannot stand it when Yuki writes such good, informational blogs, and HALF of the words are misspelled. Okay, my dad wants to use his computer. BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home