Finally I can write. I tried to write earlier, but my "wonderful" cousin Tyler was reading over my shoulder, and using a phrase I would NEVER use, asked me what I was doing. I haltingly tried to explain, but luckily he soon left. Then my youngest cousin Bayley came over and asked me what I was doing, and I tried to explain it to her by showing her M&M's and Yuki's blogs. She proceeded to tell me that I was friends with a tatertot (M&M), and with the help of my beloved sister decided that Yuki was my boyfriend. "He's a boy, and he's your friend. So he's your Boyfriend." If I had a nickel, or even a penny, for all the times I have heard this logic. It is like a geometry logic problem gone badly wrong. Bayley then proceeded to tell Tyler, who made horrible stereotypes about who my boyfriend was, including thinking his name was "Jamal" I understand that he was probably just trying to tease me, but it was SOOO rude. Then he got Bayley to say these horrible things, and of course she has no idea what she's saying. Anyways about the last few days...
Last night- I talked to this 8th grader from our conference, and found out that he knew AA (left in fifth grade) We exchanged knowing glances about him. Apparently they are on the same soccer team. Then we played foosball, and I lost to a five year old, who later hit me multiple times. Luckily, I had to speak NO French.
This morning- I went to bed at 6 am for some inexplicable (Is that the right usage?) reason, and after about 50 times of dad saying they would leave without me, Why, oh why didn't they? I left my break bed, and woke up. Then I had to pack, and my bag weighs around 100 lbs. because I had to bring all my science books to start studying.
NOTICE TO FUTURE DRIVERS Do NOT drive when there is wind. I drove for about 4 hours today. First, I had to drive through smothering fog, with my dad saying he wanted to drive. Then for about two hours there were wind gusts so bad that I would literally swerve into the next lane, without moving the steering wheel. Oh... Did I forget to mention that we rented a MINI-VAN!!!! Then for about the last hour, I had my mom inches away from my ear, "Ahem"ing every time I went above 75. Another tip- It is usually okay to go about 5 miles above the speed limit, and the speed limit is 75 in SoDak, so that means I can go 80.
Arrive at the cousins- I learned another new card game, that would befuddle even M&M, who, I assume, is an EXCELLENT card player. My mom has been complaining to her brothers for about 9 hours now, and they're not done yet. I hope they get done soon because as soon as they do, I can go home. Meanwhile, I trudged through a few pages of Odyssey, I am now at book 21, and someone bad better die SOON! I also finished GDS, it's about three pages single spaced. The Q where they asked my favorite books is about a page itself. I said picking 1 book would be like picking star from sky. DO NOT ADD JOKES. Then, my
"dear" Tyler came up behind me and said, "That isn't a book report is it?" (I fixed some grammar mistakes) I proceeded to tell him what it was for, and his response was something like, "School isn't important if you can't cheat off of someone else." There are no words to describe him. Then he spent the entire night downloading songs from the internet, and his mom wanted to know if Yuki knows how to figure out email passwords because she wanted to talk to his friends.
Funny story- The phone rings as we are playing cards and Aunt picks it up. The callee says he wants to talk to Tyler, who met him at a cattle show, Tyler refuses to talk to him, and runs to the other side of the room. Aunt gives it to 2nd oldest cousin, who starts to talk to him. 2nd doesn't want it anymore, and she tries to give it to Tyler. It falls on the ground, and Aunt picks it up, and starts talking to him. Apparently, he is very eccentric... or crazy, anyway, Aunt tries to give it back to Tyler who again runs to the other side of the room, and she gives it to my mom, who talks to him for a while, and then tells him he should call back later. (I think the whole goal of talking to him tonight, was to get him never to call again) Oh well.
Since then, we have been watching movies and playing cards. Oh... also, my dad,sister, and cousin drove an hour each way to get the groceries to make Creme Bruelee, which was made with coffee cups. I watched a really good show called Drumline about this really good drummer whose in a college marching band, but knows he is the best, so he acts stupid, and he lied, so he isn't on the team anymore. Good, but abrupt ending, and now we are watching POTC. I can't think of much more to say, except HELP....Actually, that isn't very nice. The cousins, for the most part, are really okay at times. It's just the combined effect (right word?) that makes me mad.
Final thought- My dog knows how to survive. She hadn't gotten water for a long time, and she had been fed. I was sitting, watching TV, and I saw her sniffing around the living room. A few minutes later, I saw her half-way under their Christmas tree, trying to get water from the tree holder. It was the cutest thing ever. Then, I had dad get her more water. Have a great end to break. BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home