Hello everyone! (how stupid of a greeting is this) I am deeply saddened that I have to tell you that M&M won't write anymore for awhile. I think I understand why, but I think it makes me feel better to write on this because no one in school, except for friends, reads this. I just was eating marginal food for my basketball pre-game meal, when B took J over into corner and started talking about off-season BB. Now, I know that I am supposedly not as "experienced" as them, but it is very rude to completely ignore me. Also, I will probably be playing softball, so it isn't completely logical to do two sports, but I would still like to find out about it.
I am preparing myself for the longest weekend of my life. I probably won't study much, but I WILL TRY to study. Note: (Another reason I hate Macs is because they don't have the pretty little spell check & bold buttons above the posting site.) My dad actually said to me, "Erin, you don't have to study, so I don't need to help you." Thanks for all your positive support Dad. Today was a very boring day. Went to study hall (In which Lazor asked me whether I really wanted to go to NCS, so of course CA asked, "Are you talking about colleges?" L-"No, HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!" Ca- "NP, are you changing schools?" Only acceptable response for school, "I'm not sure!)
Then went to biology and worked on review (For those who don't know, I was up until 2 in the morning last night trying to finish that horrible science review that has become the bain of my existence. Mr. M wasn't watching the clock, so I got to S/T late, after which, I went to Math and was able to go up to office to turn in late slip. The woman I gave it to had no idea what that late note was for, so I will probably get a cut, even though I had a note. Math was boring and I did nothing.
Then I went to French, where I learned what was on the final, and realized I would have to go right home after my beloved SS/E final and study all day and probably most of the night. The most hated words in my vocabulary right now are LISTENING, WRITING, and SPEAKING. Then I went to library to work on our play, and BG refused to say one of his lines because he didn't want to be teased for saying it, so we eventually changed the lines. Then we decided to get to school 20 min. early to prepare for the play, which should actually be fine. Then I went to Bio., and did absolutely nothing for 45 min. Now, I am sitting at School's expensive, but worthless Macs complaining about every imaginable topic, waiting for the bus to leave. We are playing a team we beat in the tournament, so I think we should win tonight.
Comments on other blogs: Yuki, I just wanted you to know that M&M is very upset with you for talking to the girl I told you about. M&M- I hope you feel better soon, and take at least a LITTLE enjoyment from reading my blog, because reading your blog always made me laugh. Also, in Singing today, I felt really bad for you because of Old Texan. Personally, I think it was very rude of him to put his feet in front of you, and I'm surprised that you didn't hurt him in some way. I, on the other hand, would probably have hit him until he got away from me. Then I could have gotten a detention.
Anyways, I hope you all have a great study session a.k.a. weekend, and final thought: "Is ignorance bliss?" Please email me a response.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home