Hey everyone! Is anyone reading? I highly doubt it, yet I continually delude myself into believing that people actually care about what is going on in my life. I have recently come to the relevation that I HAVE NOTHING TO DO FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!!
What am I going to do? Besides my normal non-existent worries about BB, I have nothing to do except worry about my finals, which probably haven't even been graded yet. I took a math test today, and it was EASY! (Note: If NP has a sad look on her face next time after she has math, do not ask questions, and totally disregard previous statement. I loved the proof section because I didn't have a proof with more than ten steps, and one of them was actually on my last test.
For those of you who don't know, well that would be all of you, I had a very bad night last night. My parents were gone, and my sister needed help with Spanish, Si mi amigos, yo hablo espanol. (I hope this means, yes my friends, I speak Spanish) If it doesn't, please don't laugh to loudly at me, or in my face, because that's annoying. Then, I didn't get much of a chance to study math because she kept coming in and asking for help, so final result, I was up until 2 am studying.
I have to get off the computer because Judge wants to fax someone. On second thought, the only thing I have to worry about is surviving a weekend at home. Final thought: Are finals a educational tool, or a way to torture poor, innocent, naive little freshmen? BL "Blog Later". NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home