Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Three finals done, only one more to go. Of course, it is the one I have been dreading since Mrs. Lincoln first uttered the word, "Geometry." I am of course being the procrastinator that everyone wishes they could be. On to my first rant, "Am I the only one who doesn't know what the SURFACE AREA TO VOLUME ratio is? Apparently yes, although people have gotten many different answers, so I hope they totally disregard that problem.

I am sitting here, writing worthless information that nobody really cares about, and that it is a waste of my time to write. Maybe I will go on hiatus like Heidi, but wait, I must be in the spot light at all times, or I will shrivel up and die, like the Wicked Witch of the West, who isn't actually wicked, at least according to Gregory Maguire.

I am reading a book right now called Cold Mountain, which has a movie based on it. This was a very bizarre movie because one, it is supposed to be set in North Carolina, but it was filmed in Romania because that looked more like the South then the South did. Also, the two stars of the movie are Nicole Kidman and Jude Law who are both British/Australian and are speaking in a Southern accent. Very peculiar. Anyways, the book is sort of boring, and I read it right before I go to sleep.... or to help me fall asleep, whichever.

Right now, as those of you who know my candle obsession, I am burning a willow scented candle that is the size of a small country. Later I get to go to basketball where I feel a little left out. I do however talk to the sophomores and a girl, so I am okay. Why they would only have an hour practice is beyond me? Final thought: What do teachers do with the finals when they are done grading them? Good luck to everybody on the finals, past and future, or present in M&M's case. Remember M&M, even if you don't get a perfect score on the test, we will still like you.... Maybe. BL. NP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home