The only good thing about today, was that I got to sleep more than I usually do. This was yet another day that can be added to the series of bad days. I went to see hidalgo today. It was about 2.5 out of 5. This refers to the number of times I look at my watch. 1 is a great movie, and 5 is a "please, dear god, let this movie end" or I just leave early. It was really violent for a Disney movie, they even include a guy being beheaded. It was after my conferences, which were fine. I will be glad when it is spring break, and I can sleep and be left alone for two weeks. BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home