I just had the most fun looking at other people's blogs. One even had music in the background. I sometimes wonder. Who exactly is reading my blog? Now, if you think of my usual friends, then I can guess who, but what if it is some random person who mistypes a letter, and is soon bombarded with the details of my life, and why should they matter to this person? My dad wants me to start advertising my baby-sitting ability, and maybe I should. I am in constant need of money, unlike the majority of kids at my school. I think it would be cool to be a baby-sitter. Spend a lot of time with little kids, eat their food, watch t.v., and get paid to do it. How lucky am I. My mom's coming home for the weekend, and my dad threatened to not let me drive until I clean my room. It may be months. Luckily, I have the weekend, so I should be okay. I'm going to attempt to put up a comment system, so I have a few queries for you. Should I go to the school newspaper meeting tomorrow? Will some one go see Ella Enchanted with me? Will I ever gain tranquility? BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home