Thursday, July 22, 2004

I SURVIVED MY LAST TOURNAMENT!!
As the day gets closer to being finished, and I only have a mini-debate left. Then tomorrow, I don't have to come in until like 1:30 tomorrow, so I get to miss the last tournament. I can't even begin to imagine how much I've improved, although others could probably tell me. I will be forever grateful to this camp and I met some really bizarre, interesting people. Like Quinn. BL. NP.

1 Comments:

At July 23, 2004 at 7:37 AM, Blogger ad said...

BG! i'm IMing you right now, 7:35 am. okay i admit that that's a *bit* early...but you're not answering! what is this?! okay calm down, Tatertot.

glad for your debate -- i mean, speech camp...since i didn't get to talk, did you like it in retrospect? who's quinn? *ahem*

email me (on the yahoo account, londontatertot or the other one i use) - sometimes the gmail doesn't work here. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home