Latest update of the day:
Today Pygmy was having guitar lessons and instead of sitting in a humid car w/ no a.c., Dad and I decided to go and teach me how to do a 90 degree back up into an alley/10 ft. driveway. So first, he made me stop on a major road and then turn into a lesser road. Finally, we found a small parking lot and Dad decided that it would be a good idea for HIM to be one of the cones. Needless to say, I got a bit nervous. Apparently, I did an ok job because dad only slapped the back of the car hard once, which is his polite way of saying, you just failed the test. So over-all it wasn't too bad.
Apparently Serena Williams and some unknown Russian girl, who was trained in Florida, are going to be in the Finals for Wimbledown, or however you spell that. Abby from ER, won at Celebrity Poker on Bravo, and Saddam Hussein is finally facing persecution for his evil crimes. What an good day! BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home