Funny Website
Now, I don't know how to do those cool clicky things, but I was looking at a girl from speech camp's blog, and she mentioned this really cool website. It uses google's translator to translate a sentence from english to french to german back to french, back to german, back to engligh. It's really fun. Some cool examples are:
Kill two birds with one stone= Birds of the setting with death two with a stone.
Once upon a midnight, dreary, = Once after midnight, dreary,
while I pondered, weak and weary while me pondered, slightly and inert
I'm going to the state fair tomorrow= I go honestly tomorrow to the state
Finally my favorite.... I enjoy eating cheese curds at the state fair = I enjoyed to eat the curdled milk with the fair of state.
The website is http://douweosinga.com/projects/poetryintranslation. Have fun. BL. NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

1 Comments:
I'm shocked. Two posts in a day... :) That's good news. Have fun? See if you can spot 4-H kids...
oh, and doubt sucks. although it is nice at times. i think all of us have some sort of feeling where you feel doubt but really, you're confident in it?
I must say that I hate doing more work than is necessary...but it's a sick feeling if you don't. Join the workaholics anonymous.
Post a Comment
<< Home