Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Hey everyone leaving tomorrow. Je vous deteste. (Figure it out, it's pretty simple) I wish I was capable of intellectual blogging, but I'm so sleep deprived right now that I have no energy left to think.

The definition of NP (from a very reliable source) A girl who tries to please everyone, and do everything that they want, only to anger everyone, and not be allowed to do anything. How ironic. The more people that I try to please, the more people I anger. First, I caught for today's SB team thinking that the normal catcher would want a rest. The problem is that I told my coach that I could only catch for one inning per the request of my dad. Unfortunately, we only had 9 players, and he said that we couldn't switch positions. Luckily, the game was only two innings. However, I made my dad upset that I was catching at all. Any advice?

Then I told my dad that I had a basketball practice tomorrow for my off-season team, and he said that I would have to choose between the two. Needless to say, there is some disagreement about what is going on. I don't think I failed my French project, although, with Madame, you never know. Then in ze Diet of Vurms (the Diet of Worms) I got to question ML. I think I did pretty well, and got him to admit to blasphemy.... I think. So, I basically have no homework tonight, so I got to go home and sleep. It was SOOOO nice.

However, I missed the OC and American Idol. How un-teenager-ish do I feel? Although, the fact that I worry about repercussions from other teenagers for my lack of pop-culture knowledge, is scarier than the fact that I didn't watch the shows. I need sleep. Wouldn't life be great if there were some people who didn't need sleep? Since everyone thinks I'm one of those people, I will enlighten them. I DO NEED SLEEP. Although, the sad truth is that I never get any except for the weekend. The result is that the few hours I do sleep, I sleep so heavily that the proverbial (is this right?) fire alarm could go off and I wouldn't hear it. Oh well. That's just means that I'll die peacefully in my ignorant state of unconsciousness.

Okay I'm done complaining about my day. Any suggestions on my next blog? (No, SB is not a possibility, BK) Final thought: "What are you willing to sacrifice for something you enjoy?" BL. NP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home