Thursday, June 09, 2005

Now that summer's began, I feel it my duty to tell all of my loyal listeners... haha.... how I amuse myself, that I have fallen in love. With Livejournal. Ok, first of all, for those who don't know, my pretty little laptop died, and with its demise, went all of my favorites list... and I lost all of my blogs :( so I figured, perhaps... I will be able to search the blogger network and find my long lost friends. However, unlike livejournal, that is not an option of the illustrious blogger, so my friends are lost to the ages, never to be seen again, unless by some miracle, google at large can produce them. Also, I find the idea of friending much simpler than all of this link stuff... so, unless further stated, I bid a fond farewell to my dear, beloved blogger.

2 Comments:

At June 16, 2005 at 1:08 PM, Blogger Owl said...

*hug* that's horrible! whose blog addy do you need? Someone might have it linked to their blog.

 
At June 18, 2005 at 2:03 AM, Blogger book said...

no, they were completely random blogs. Ones that I found late at night. It's a good thought though. What is your friend mark's blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home