Ok. I've been busy. No excuse but whatever. started a live journal. just rant on it. I'm using this entry to say: TGISB!!! ( I think you know what that means) If not, I pity you. Ok, ok, its THANK GOD IT'S SPRING BREAK!!! By the way, Phenol if you're reading this, ignore that moron's entry. The same thing happened to me, and suddenly I got all suspicious. Looking at everyone weird. But you won't do that b/c you are cooler than me. By the way, how did speech go? BL. (perhaps much later) NP.
The Life and Times of Book Girl, Perfectionist
This is about me...Book Girl aka Normal Python. My friend the mad-skill Tatertot set this up for me because she rocks. (ahahaha :0)) Maybe. Well, I can't get rid of that one. I've gotten many more nicknames & now I've changed the template so... This is my blog. A high schooler who feels old. A licensed driver w/ car troubles. If I've updated, you know it's a big deal!!

1 Comments:
Thanks, thank you.
Um speech was okay. Got honorable mention...but felt like some of the top ten weren't that great. The judges were very angry because I hadn't memorized anything.
Thank God it's break indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home